Zamil Industrial Announces Its Board Decisions Appointing the Chairman, Vice Chairman, and Committees
With reference to the company annual General Assembly meeting held on Sunday, 28 April 2019, which included the election of a Board for a new term commencing from 1 May 2019 for three years, the Zamil Industrial Board resolved on 5 May 2019 the following:
First: Appoint Mr. Khalid Abdullah Hamad Al Zamil as Chairman.
Second: Appoint Mr. Abdallah Saleh Jum’ah Al Dosari as Vice Chairman.
Third: Formation of the Nomination & Remuneration Committee from the following members:
1) Mr. Abdallah Saleh Jum’ah Al Dosari – Chairman
2) Mr. Khalid Abdullah Hamad Al Zamil – Member
3) Mr. Mohammad Sulaiman Mohammad Al Harbi – Member
Fourth: Appoint the company representatives with respect to the Capital Market Authority (CMA), Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), and Depository Center Company (SDC).
Fifth: Appoint Mr. Said Fahad Said Al Daajani as Corporate Secretary.
It is worth noting that the General Assembly approved the formation of the Audit Committee from the following members:
1) Mr. Mohammad Sulaiman Mohammad Al Harbi – Chairman
2) Mr. Mohammed Ahmed Mahmoud Al Ghaith – Member
3) Mr. Khalid Mohammad Saleh Al Fuhaid – Member.