• Nominee should not be a public civil
servant (unless representing a legal entity).
• Nominee should not be indicted of any crime or felony.
• Nominee should not have been found violating capital market
and commercial regulations.
• Nominee should not be a member in more than five listed joint
• Nominee should have adequate professional experience and
• Nominee should comply with all the prevailing rules and
• Nominee should dedicate and allocate enough time to work.
• Nominee is independent and does not have any conflict of
All nominees will be required to notify the company during the
nomination period, which includes full details of his personal
information, qualifications, current occupation, previous
experiences, and similar experience in nature with Zamil
Moreover, the nominee who has previous membership in listed
joint stock companies’ Boards should include a list of numbers
and dates of Board meetings held during his tenure. If in case
the nominee had a previous membership of Zamil Industrial Board,
then he/she is required to submit the following for the last
• A list of the Board meetings held during each year of the
Board term, detailing the number and percentage of meetings that
he/she actually attended to the total meetings.
• A list of Committee membership(s), the number of meetings held
during each year, detailing the number and percentage of
meetings that he/she actually attended to the total meetings.
• A summary of the financial statements for each fiscal year
during the Board term.
The nominee will also be required to submit the following:
• An updated CV, with all the contact details.
• A clear copy of the Saudi National ID (Family IDs for married
nominees), passport copy of non-Saudi applicants.
• Complete and sign the attached “CMA Form #3”.
• Two (recent) colored photos with white background.
Please note that voting during the General Assembly will
only be for nominees with completed applications as per the
Zamil Industrial. All Rights Reserved